Google+

Kid - Ro | @KID_RO_XL | #ChicagoNetwork

@KID_RO_XL
Home: Chicago
Klout (Online Influence)
Style: Networker | Score: 46
Twitter
Facebook
Web Site
Latest Project:
ARTIST BIO: Hip Hop to me means unity, art, talent basically giving humans a way to help others with a metaphor or encouraging combination of words. I attend Millikin University, majoring in sports management with an emphasis of sports and fitness. As a rapper I would like to be able to adapt to real life situations depending that I can adapt too realistically.Depending on the subject fiction is usually a good cause to a certain extend in a metaphor. Hip Hop is something I love and someday I will further myself in this industry of art, poetry with a tune is what I always called it. I always in mind that to me be permanent you have to put in the work to stay as long as possible. I believe rappers are temporary Hip Hop is forever you just have to make your mark in the industry