Google+

Jade Alston | @JadeAlston | #PhillyNetwork

Jade Alston
Home: Philadelphia,PA
Klout (Online Influence)
Style: Networkerer | Score: 46
Twitter
Facebook
Web Site
Latest Project:
Impact Records R&B recording artist JADE ALSTON has been grinding in the entertainment business for a long time in the forefront and behind the scenes a singer/songwriter/VJ/guitarist/hype girl – you name it! Hailing from Philadelphia, 24-year old Jade Alston is well-known to many people as ‘Your Girl Jasmine Jai.’ Jasmine Jai was Jade’s stage name when she first hit the entertainment scene at age 14. When asked to describe her project, Jade had this to say: “My style or approach to making music is like the singing, female version of Kanye West and/or Drake. My music is smooth and soulful, while still being young and modern. I am extremely excited for the world to hear it. All I do is write songs all day and all night. I’m definitely on my grind!”
Jade Alston is currently in rotation to a global audience on Phenomenal Radio!