Google+

Jaguar Kash | @JaguarKash | #GANetwork

@JaguarKash
Home: Atlanta
Klout (Online Influence)
Style: Networker | Score: 44
Twitter
Facebook
Web Site
Latest Project:
ARTIST BIO: Kash’s disarming sense of humility was molded by the challenges of his upbringing in the humble grounds of Queens, New York in the infamous Baisley Projects. Witnessing his mother struggle to make ends meet, experiencing the pain that comes from lacking access to the finer things in life and eventually embracing the lure of the easy street hustle; all created a young man searching for a better alternative in life. “I learned the art of hustle and music and music soon became my sole hustle. In perfecting my craft I was able to express myself in a way that others could relate to, laugh with, cry with, make love to and dance to. I want my music to make you feel all of my passion.”