Google+

King Piff | @King_piff1 | #NYNetwork

@King_piff1
Home: Brooklyn
Klout (Online Influence)
Style: Networker | Score: 42
Twitter
Facebook
Web Site
Latest Project:
ARTIST BIO: King Piif was born in Panama City, Panama and came to the United States at the age of 2. "I started writing down my first rhymes I recorded my first song at the age of 10, I had the opportunity to perform at the Arc in Brooklyn,Wetlands, various colleges,theaters, halls and so forth. I had 2 big opportunities to be signed with a major. After failed attempts I joined the marines, then was discharged with an O.T. H . I moved back to BK and got back to work. It's been a very long and difficult road and you can hear it in my music, the frustration, anger, passion, as well the slick talking wity wordplay, that NY MC's have been known to possess.
In Rotation on Phenomenal Radio!