Google+

Walun| @Walilundy | #NJNetwork

@Walilundy
Home: New Jersey
Klout (Online Influence)
Style: Networker | Score: 53
Twitter
Facebook
Web Site
Latest Project:
ARTIST BIO: Wali’s life has been full of trials and adversity. Wali stated in a interview sports illustrated “My music comes from all of my life experiences, it’s everything that I have ever been through put on to a track”. Wali also stated that he is dedicating his first album to his late mother Joanne Lundy and his late brother Shaheed Lundy. I’m in love with the music. “Music has been like therapy for me, it’s a way for me to get out all of my thoughts and frustrations”.A lot of people know me because I used to play in the NFL but I guess it's like the song says "On To The Next One".. I’ve been rapping since I was 10 and it has just stuck with me, I cant seem to shake it, So my plan is to give it to you. Trilz..
In Rotation on Phenomenal Radio!