Google+

P. Fire | @BegorBuy | #NCNetwork

P. Fire
Home: Fayetteville,NC
Klout (Online Influence)
Style: Explorer | Score: 21
Twitter
Facebook
Web Site
Latest Project:
I'm Melvin Mckoy (aka P. Fire) born and raised in Fayetteville (Fayettenam), NC. While hanging in the streets I met up with someone (Rollin Weight) that could rap. He also had dreams of becoming a national rap star. He (Rollin Weight) then got me focusing on realizing my dreams/aspirations can come true, by introducing me to recording in a studio. Soon after that we put our minds and money together to form Home Grown Entertainment (HME) in 2000. Some years after first establishing the company. In 2009 I released my first independent mixtape in 2010 called “P. Fire Da Renegade , Going HAM Fresh Out The Fedz.”, loved by fans & supporters.
P. Fire is currently in rotation to a global audience on Phenomenal Radio!